SANOTINT LIGHT with Golden Millet and vegetable Extracts is the safest product for a reliable and non-aggressive hair colouring. Its special formula is completely free of p-Phenylenediamine, a substance that often causes skin irritation, forcing many women to give up colouring their hair. Does not contain Ammonia or metals, it really is a "Do-it-yourself" Hair Colour that everyone can use.
For all types of hair, even fragile hair.
- Extremely low allergy risk
- 12 splendid shades
- Long-lasting brilliant colour results in healthy and glowing hair
- Contains natural ingredients like Golden Millet (rich in Silica), Olive leafs, Birch and Grape seeds
- Pack can be rationed for several applications
- Easy application: does not run and does not wreck the hair
- Right balance between price and performance
- Advanced solution for gentle hair colouring
- Sanotint Light guarantees a perfect grey coverage as well as Sanotint Classic
- In a cup, mix well in equal parts the contents of the dye and the fixing emulsion, using gloves all the time during the application.
- Apply the mixture on dry hair that has not been washed, using a brush, and starting from the roots, divide the hair lock by lock. If it is the first application distribute on all the hair using all of the mixture.
- Keep it on from 20 to 30 minutes. If you have a lot of grey hair or very strong hair, leave it on for 30 to 35 minutes. If you want do retouches on the roots, let it set for 20 minutes and then distribute the rest of the mixture on all the hair and leave it for another 10 minutes.
- At the end of the setting time, rinse thoroughly until the water becomes clear. Carry on with the shampoo and wash with care.
- Apply a moderate quantity of Sanotint restructuring conditioner, combing it into the hair. Do not rinse. Dry with a hairdryer and go ahead with the hairstyle.
Oil Extract of Golden Millet, with Pantothenate Calcium and Biotin, Vegetable Extracts (Olive, Birch, Grape seed).
Does not contain added Metals, Paraffines, Silicones, Formaldehyde, Nickel